GROUP BUY PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE READ - Group Buy Shipping Idea

Zetajazz44

There has been some mention of some of you who are outside the US having your GB items shipped to a central/common location within your country and distribute within, to cut down on costs.

I posted this on another board, just as an idea, think about it and let me know if I can help.

Here's the thought:

If/when you guys agree on a "common" shipping address for each country, if you will send them to me, I will put them in the User Console to where when a person is entering their shipping data, they can choose a "pre-populated" address from the selections that you send to me...

Just thinking this might cut down on typo's...

One last thing: For anyone who has not noticed, at the bottom of the page in the User Console, there is a section labeled: "PERSONAL Shipping Info". This is where you will enter your shipping information. If you have not done this, please do at some point before the shipping process starts... This is the area that I mentioned above where I could add "pre-populated" addresses for those of you in other countries wanting a common distribution address...

Probably have each "Common Location Address" listed in a dropdown box, and when you select that option, it will auto-populate the shipping fields for you...

Thanks and let me know what you think...

Randy
Zetajazz44
Click HERE to Register for the Musician's Workshop Group Buy
Click HERE to See Another One of My Hobbies
TnCLogo_WhiteMatte_BlueHalo.gif

i think it's a great idea.

have you got any stats if there are more austrian participants? otherwise it would be cool if we could join the german ones.

cheers,
flo

i think it's a great idea.

have you got any stats if there are more austrian participants? otherwise it would be cool if we could join the german ones.

cheers,
flo

No I don't....not yet at least... BUT, I will make those available... It will take me a while to write that code though, so expect this to be published sometime tomorrow...

Thanks!

Randy
Zetajazz44
Click HERE to Register for the Musician's Workshop Group Buy
Click HERE to See Another One of My Hobbies
TnCLogo_WhiteMatte_BlueHalo.gif

Back