Gretsch Schematic

MONTE

I've been searching the web like hell and got to the end of the internet like the guy in the TV commercial...still can't find one...
I'm working on an old Gretsch Nashville amp and I need a schematic. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE let me know.

Thanks,
Monte

Thanks alot for your efforts CDT-sHaG, but I tried all 3 of those options. I am still waiting email returns from some. Anyone else?

I have a friend who rebuilds amps..i'll check with him tonite and post tomorrow..

you may be SOL though im sorry to say...

to find it on the net someone has to type and upload it manually or scan an old document and upload the image......as large as the net it is, there's just some thing's that are not up.....bummer.

I once spent a day trying to find something..and i came to the realization that if google, or any meta-search engine, can't find it, it probably ain't there lol...

but i will check tonite for you and post back...

:D

I couldn't get in touch with him last nite...

so keep hope alive!!!!!!

lol...i'll try this weekend...

i have to talk to him about something else anyway, so it's no problem to ask about your amp...

I know what it's like..it took me a month to find a compressor manual once:D

Sonixx,
I emailed ToneQuest the same day you posted and as of today still no reply. I do appreciate your efforts though. I'll try all suggestions!
Thanks,
Monte

Back