Great White manager gets 4 years in prison

the drunk driver analogy, makes the manager/pyro-idiot...guilty.
but I think he actually admitted he'd been overzealous, overloading the pods.

the place probably would have gone up sooner or later, but you never know.
I mean the foam-shit, probably needed a "main fire- High temperature" to go off.

flicking a cigerrette may not do it.
I smoke, maybe I'll go lay a cigerrete on a piece of the cheap foam.
Outside of course. I doubt it will be enough to burn it. Take a propane torch and it'd probably be enough to start it smoking and fuming.

So I'm starting to wonder, the manager may be more to blame than originally posted. Drunk driver analogy is good.

Either way....there's alot of HOME STUDIOS with wall to wall...Great White type packing egg- flammable foam. :eek:

SonicClang said:
It'd be exactly like drowning, and that's about the worst death I can possibly think of.
Actually drowning is supposed to be the most relaxing way to go because your body just gives up. I think cancer or something where you know you're going to die for months before it happens would be the worst. Then starving to death, then dying from lack of sleep. I also hear that you'll die from lack of sleep before you'll die of starvation.
However, burning and inhaling toxic fumes is definitely up there.

I think everyone has brought up some very valid points reguarding the owner and the manager. I think we can probably all agree that both are pretty guilty. The reason we punish people for the crimes they've committed is really to deter people from doing it in the future. At the very least if ALL the information gets out there, people won't use pyrotechnics inside small wooden buildings, and club owners won't use flamable materials on the walls. I have a bad feeling that only the former point will be emphasised at all though and the latter will be completely forgotten.

Back