Great Deals on Clone SM57 & SM58, Cables & More...

kidvybes

...Speakerrepair.com is having their annual sale for the weekend...GLS clone mics, quality cables, etc. at discounted prices...those in the know trust these products...great bang-for-the-buck!... ;)

EXTENDED THROUGH MONDAY!
Coupon expires Monday 8-9-2010
15% DISCOUNT - Entire Order!
Use Coupon Code: 15PC810

http://www.speakerrepair.com

EVERY item is on sale! You can apply the 15% Discount Coupon to your entire order when you check out!

Attachments

• mic-es-58ns.jpg
    mic-es-58ns.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 44
  • mic-es-57.jpg
    mic-es-57.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 43
  • mic-pac-1-egb.jpg
    mic-pac-1-egb.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Have you heard them before kid?
:cool:

...first off, I am in no way affiliated with Speakerrepair.com, just a customer...I do use their mics and cables and recommend them to my associates...I'm just passing along a coupon offer to my fellow HR.com crew...

...search them here or on Gearslutz (ES-58 & ES-57)...they are excellent...well made, durable and sound terrific...they have slightly higher output than the originals (so they need less gain) and they have a touch more proximity effect...

...I know many pro musicians using their mics and cables for both live gigs and recording...the ES-57 is great on drums and guitar cabs...use them wherever you would use the originals...(the brand sticker peels off easily, leaving them looking like an exact Shure clone)...

...many members here on HR.com use them...buy a few and try 'em...I'm confident you'll be impressed...check out their feedback on eBay:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Last edited:
...first off, I am in no way affiliated with Speakerrepair.com, just a customer...I do use their mics and cables and recommend them to my associates...I'm just passing along a coupon offer to my fellow HR.com crew...

...search them here or on Gearslutz (ES-58 & ES-57)...they are excellent...well made, durable and sound terrific...they have slightly higher output than the originals (so they need less gain) and they have a touch more proximity effect...

...I know many pro musicians using their mics and cables for both live gigs and recording...the ES-57 is great on drums and guitar cabs...use them wherever you would use the originals...(the brand sticker peels off easily, leaving them looking like an exact Shure clone)...

...many members here on HR.com use them...buy a few and try 'em...I'm confident you'll be impressed...check out their feedback on eBay:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Me too. Not associated with 'em at all, but I've been a customer of Speaker Repair for years now. Started with 'em cause I like their cables--quality, lengths and colors--they covered everything I needed. But since then I've gotten some of both the ES-57 and ES-58. Definitely glad I did!

New avatar in mid stream kid almost didn't recognize ya.

...you wouldn't believe how many people thought that my former avatar was a picture of me...and remarks about looking like some "strung-out junkie"...
...anyway, I thought it was time to freshen up with another pic of Mr. Marley...I'd like to use a picture of Lee "Scratch" Perry (another of my heroes), but if they thought Bob Marley looked like a junkie, I can't imagine what the same people might of thought after seeing a pic of crazy (brilliant) Scratch as my avatar... :D

...you wouldn't believe how many people thought that my former avatar was a picture of me...and remarks about looking like some "strung-out junkie"...
...anyway, I thought it was time to freshen up with another pic of Mr. Marley...I'd like to use a picture of Lee "Scratch" Perry (another of my heroes), but if they thought Bob Marley looked like a junkie, I can't imagine what the same people might of thought after seeing a pic of crazy (brilliant) Scratch as my avatar... :D

:laughings::laughings: Very true Kid...one would have to take a few steps back with that avatar.

I bought a bunch of them years ago. All my band's SM58's are back in their boxes. I occasionally think about getting some real 57's, but then do a "why?".

I wish people would stop calling these things "clones" - it implies a perfect copy identical in all respects to the original.

They are "copies" or "look-alikes" of lower quality trying to cash-in on the popularity of the original.

OK - some of these look-alikes may end up being reasonably OK and value for money - others are total cr*p - but they are NOT clones.

:spank:

[/rant]

I wish people would stop calling these things "clones" - it implies a perfect copy identical in all respects to the original.

They are "copies" or "look-alikes" of lower quality trying to cash-in on the popularity of the original.

OK - some of these look-alikes may end up being reasonably OK and value for money - others are total cr*p - but they are NOT clones.

:spank:

[/rant]

...OK...deep breath...once more...relax...breath

...you're right, they're not "clones"...but I'm not too "shure" about the lower quality remark...we've been using these mics for live gigs for years...I've even modded a few ala Michael Joly's recommendation...but they are built amazingly well...
...they may not be "clones", but I'm not sure they're inferior...let's just say "a bit different"...why not buy a few and find out?... ;)

Back