great deal on a basic full home studio

audio_leak

Hey everyone just seeing if theres any interest on this forum before I put these items up on ebay.

I have

-a digidesign 003 rack
-a studio projects C3 studio microphone
-a Behringer umx49 midi controller keyboard
included is a full edition of protools that came with the 003
and as a bonus I will throw in an ableton lite demo I have from purchasing the UMX49.

All have less then 1 years usage in a home studio ONLY, so never taken on the road.
But everything is in perfect working order with absolutely no malfunctions or technical problems of any kind.

There are some slight blemishes in the paint of the UMX49 from sitting on my keyboard stand, that are extremely minor and do not affect the performance of the device in any way.
All items come with all of the original documents, warranties, software and packaging.

This item is perfect for any hiphop producers, but also suits bands and singers who want to record at home from any genre of music. take advantage of a great deal with some much loved equipment.

The Digidesign 003 rack alone is still valued at $1000+ (Australian dollars) in any store I've checked, and I paid closer to $1500 in the store less then a year ago.
The studio projects mic was about $350 from memory
The behringer UMX was worth about $150-200

I'm looking for about $1000 total (+ postage) for the entire package, but I'm willing to hear any offers if anyone is really interested.
Please keep in mind these items are located in Australia, and the price is in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS
I can provide pictures to anyone who interested in this deal, just PM me.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you.

Back