gotta sell some stuff:-(

Botinok

well the time has come when i needa upgrade some stuff....so a couple things must go to help finance. heres whats up for grabs

1) M-audio delta 44: $120

average price on ebay/froogle is 140. iv been using it in a smoke free setup for about a year now. works perfectly and iv loved it. i just need something more now so im selling this unit. comes with the actual card and breakout box and cable. 4 1/4 in's and 4 1/4' outs ...great soundcard if you dont need a lot of outs'

2) project Studio c1 mic: $170

average froogle price 200-230. this mic has literally 5 minutes of use time. i bought it hopeing to use it as a backup mic, but it just couldnt compare to my shure sm7b, so i never had the need to use it. it comes with the case, shockmount, and pop filter, all like new...works perfectly...great starter mic

3. project studio vtb-1: $100

average froogle price: 120. Again, has about 5 minutes of use. bought it as a backup pre, but since it sounds almost identicle to my dmp3 i never had a need to use it. like new...everything looks perfect

everything is flawless and works great...just need some money for other upgrades.

lemme know if you guys have any questions! thanks you!

Back