Gothic Samples/Beats

I Got Riffs

I'm looking for "one shot" samples of a certain type of beat that I hear in a lot of gothic/industrial metal. I've found plenty of loops of various types of techno/dance styles and they really aren't what I need. The style I'm looking for is usually used for really slow beats and the sounds often have reverb or distortion in them. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help.

Also, I wasn't sure if there's a better place to post this type of thing...?

Record different things clanking together. Like pots and pans and wrenches and pliers. Then put some effects on them. Put them onto a grid with a click track, and you can make some interesting noises. Good luck. Eric

don't add delay when you delay a sample and time strech it it starts sounding quite odd keep reverb short as well when you sample sounds.

I have a ton of samples over 50 gigs worth and yes I did record them myself and they are my samples not cds I bought or anything else go listen to my tracks if you like

http://www.myspace.com/onesickbend 1 2 or 3 is quite techno industrial ish

how many samples are you looking for if you want a lot I sell them if your just out to get started I'll give you some for free let me know

Back