Gota a TEAC A-2300SX at Hamfest, anyone got a manual?

hungovermorning

Dr. Caveman.
Just picked up a rebuilt TEAC A-2300SX this weekend at Peoria Hamfest (made the 5 hour drive totally worth it for this direct drive beauty). Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the manual for this either in PDF or paper form? I'd be willing to toss whoever can help me out a couple bucks if they'd like for the copy costs and such. PM me or post here. Thanks!

Dang it Scott I forgot this was peoria weekend:( And I sat home with nothing to do. N9BXI

Dang it Scott I forgot this was peoria weekend:( And I sat home with nothing to do. N9BXI

I'll remind you next year, it's kind of like Christmas for people who like old electronics... and gravel parking lots. I guess there's a couple around Columbia coming up. I'll post my findings if they're as good as the Peoria one.

The last time I was at peoria there was a wurlitzer combo organ sitting there for 35.00. Of coarse then it wasnt a cool instrument and i wasnt into recording much then so I just kinda turned my nose up at it. :( When I was a kid (15)
our keyboard player used one in the band I was in before he bought a hammond b3 and a 145.
I have been trying to get another keyboard like a vox or Farfisa for the basement but they are getting a little high. Just last week a vox organ went for 2700 on ebay. Way to rich for my blood. So I started working on 96 tears with my cheap yamaha this week. That sound will have to do.

Back