Got New Joints Up For Yalls Enjoyment

flossyboy

Handcuffing
Every playa has had it happen to them.
A chick be peeping you/diggin you
but there's some hater hatin'....just
handcuffin the broad.
It's all gravy I got'em on this one some dirty and dingy

lo-fi - http://media.nowhereradio.com/cgi-bin/playsong/11783/cDEgQB5My3Qzg/y//handcuff_mp3

hi-fi - http://media.nowhereradio.com/cgi-bin/playsong/11783/cDEgQB5My3Qzg/n//handcuff_mp3

Heat of the Morning
Don't you love the sounds
of love makin, early in the morning
Cutless explains deeper in the poem.
Madnoize Classics

lo-fi http://media.nowhereradio.com/cgi-bin/playsong/11767/cDEgQB5My3Qzg/y//heatofthemorning

hi-fi http://media.nowhereradio.com/cgi-bin/playsong/11767/cDEgQB5My3Qzg/n//heatofthemorning

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Direct linking not allowed
Either this is an invalid link, or the artist has posted this link against the agreement they accepted when signing up.

If you think you are getting this message in error, copy this page and send it via. e-mail to admin@nowhereradio.com

[/cgi-bin/playsong/11767/cDEgQB5My3Qzg/n//heatofthemorning] [] [Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)] [213.123.154.151] [11767]

Same 4 "Handcuffin", but I managed to find them both.

Handcuffin': I like the beat, it's pretty tight and the rhymin's pretty good. The vocals are too quiet, though - it's hard to make them out, especially on the hook.

Heat of the Morning: Nice. Sounds deep and relaxing. The mix is perfect IMO on this track - the singing's good, but I'm not too keen on the "I'm needin' you, I'm wantin' you" bit. The flow goes well with the song.

I like what I'm hearin', I probably like "Spill My Hennessy" the best out of what I've heard on ur site, it's nice an' jiggy - heat of the mornin's nice an' deep and "Handcuffin'" speaks for itself, I just think it's a bit off in the mix (beat's too loud).

Good shit.

It's ok I guess. But they all sound like random songs.
But I like Spill my Hennessy. The first one Handcuffin is annoying the hell out of me. I don't like the chorus. Maybe its the voices that's making me tear my ears out. They got ugly voice.

And I like Heat of the Morning. That girl on there can sing. I didn't really care much about the rap. I guess cuz I'm not into rap unless they sound like Nas or Tupac or Nelly. lol..someone who's worth listening. I'm not saying yours is bad though. It sounds as ok as some of the rap songs they play in Rap City but not worth buying their cds TO ME.

handcuffing- is hot, i love the chorus the lyrics are on point, the beat is on point, the mix is good. i think if you get a female to put some vocals in the chorus it will set it the fu(* off. this is a banger, i'm really impressed by this track

spill my hennesy- ya man duffy went off on the guitar. i like this joint, the hook is also catchy, but i think "just leave it to me" is off key in the hook. if you get a cat that can sing for the hook, this song will be a banger. you singin on the hook is cool but if you want it on another level a good singer will set it off. i do a lot of singin on my stuff also, i need to get out and rub elbows with some vocalists.

heat of the morning- female vocalist is hot i think if you put a chorus or stack up "i'm needing you, i'm wanting you" it will add a pleasant effect to her vocals. i'm feelin this.

i didn't check out the freestyles because i know that you are just having fun. overall these joints are definitely marketable. these joints are ready playboy. you remind me of tela, and that's my nigga.

that handcuffin is hot as hell i likes it a whole hella lot. reminds me of e-40 on the originality tip

jugalo180 said:
if you get a cat that can sing for the hook, this song will be a banger. you singin on the hook is cool but if you want it on another level a good singer will set it off. i do a lot of singin on my stuff also, i need to get out and rub elbows with some vocalists.

Sounds like a job 4 Nate Dogg, no?

Anybody got his number? :D

man, i had to visit the page and give it another holla. this is nice my nigg. you coming out of the door like five deuce four tre.

Back