got my Ashdown MAG 4x10 Combo today but

oh_the_blood

it didnt come with a power chord.

Funny joke huh? Just looking at it and not being able to play.

talked to music 123 and they said theyll ship one when theres just a chord in stock which could be a long time.

where can i go get one and how much would it cost?

thanks

oh_the_blood said:

talked to music 123 and they said theyll ship one when theres just a chord in stock which could be a long time.

thanks
I have an Ashdown, and it uses a standard 3 prong power cord. I've got a ton of them, but I've never bought one individually. I would think that Radio Shack, hardware stores, computer stores, etc. would all have them. Like I said, I've never bought one, but I can't imagine that one would cost more than $5. There's no reason to have to wait to have one shipped to you; I'd give you one if you wanted to come get it. ;^)

oh_the_blood said:

thanks
Take one off someones computer at work.

yeah if its a standard 3-prong computer PSU cord (which it should be), then you could just snatch the one from the computer your typing on temporarilly when your not using it to jam until you buy one. go to your local computer/junk store they'll probly give you one.

Back