gosh darn monster cables

ok so i have 2 21' right angle monster rock cables.

these things are wayyy too stiff. they trained them selves, they tangle literally on their own.

i want a new cable that is nice and soft, and does what i tell it to, if you know what i mean. who makes a nice cable? monster cable is all bs anyway i just like the warranty.

these things are wayyy too stiff. they trained them selves, they tangle literally on their own.

i want a new cable that is nice and soft, and does what i tell it to, if you know what i mean. who makes a nice cable? monster cable is all bs anyway i just like the warranty.

The reason they can have that warranty is that a well made and well taken care of cable very rarely fails.

There are plenty of reasons not to use Monster cables.

Go To http://best-tronics.com/guitar-cable/about.aspx They have alot to choose from. The most flexible cable I have ordered from them was the Canare cable.
VP

Canare cables are very flexible and one of the best cables out there, google bayou cables, he makes custom made orders at a very good price

Canare cables are very flexible and one of the best cables out there, google bayou cables, he makes custom made orders at a very good price

Bayou Cables is going through a bit of a rough patch according to a thread I've been reading on another forum (if it wasn't this one).

they trained them selves, they tangle literally on their own.

I have a mic cable that I love and have had for probably 15 years. I trained it when I first got it and it practically rolls itself up and hardly ever tangles. until 2 weeks ago. I played a wednesday night gig with another guy and he helped me tear down. I don't know what the hell he did to that cable but it now has 2 kinks in it and is untrained. I got it out of the bag friday and it was a mess. I am going to retire it to the basement and start using the shitty cables I bought at guitar center that I double up 4 times and tie a knot in. I'm heartbroken.

Back