Good Guys List

Yes I did, Jim. One of my sons got the Paul copy and one of my daughters got the SG copy.
They play all of mine constantly but now have ones of their own.
The guitars play real good and have been set up fabulously.

Yes I did, Jim. One of my sons got the Paul copy and one of my daughters got the SG copy.
They play all of mine constantly but now have ones of their own.
The guitars play real good and have been set up fabulously.

I almost bought them myself. I just had my eye on some new interfaces...

I always had a good feeling about that Kidkage dood. :)

Cheers to forum member Bongoboy (John)! He contacted me and did some drum tracks for two of my latest songs, not even waiting for me to provide him click-track versions to record to! Hoping I can return the favor with some guitar tracks for his stuff.

New member named azjade I'm not to keen on. He replied to my search for a Bag End monitor in two different forums. Both forums he was a new member. When requested for photos, he just disappeared.

Jimmy69 and I conducted a bit of commerce and it went smooth as silk! In fact I made the following statement to him,"If the other facets of my life went as smoothly as our transaction did, I'd have no problems at all!" LOL! And if you don't have a PayPal account, get yourself one because they sure make long distance transactions alot easier!

Another good way to conduct business to to use USPS money orders.
This saved me once in a deal gone sour ... With the threat of federal jail time for fraud by US mail hung over the guy's head ... I quickly got the gear that I had ordered.

Back