Good Guys List

BigRay and Fernand0 belong in the good guys list as well.
Ordered some Gefell accessories from BigRay, he's a very nice guy.
Bought an Ntk from Fernand0. Friendly guy. Mic was in great condition.

6Gun is a good Guy. Received Mic Pre in Great Conditon (heck it looked new) Woirks Great and fast shipping.

Thanks Lomky.

Lomky communicated well and followed through on all of our arrangements exactly as planned.

johnny5dm actually sent his check to me faster than anyone ever, almost before I had completely sealed up our deal:D

Lol.. hey, I know a good deal when I see one. :)

xstatic said:
Thanks Lomky.

Lomky communicated well and followed through on all of our arrangements exactly as planned.

johnny5dm actually sent his check to me faster than anyone ever, almost before I had completely sealed up our deal:D

thepogue is A-OK

I sold some mic cables to the pogue and the transaction went super-duperly. he sent me a quick paypal and communicated well throughout the process. Recommended!
--doris

Bought a pair of MXL 991's from Purge. Paid via PayPal on Wednesday night and he shipped them out the next day. They arrived today, were packaged well for shipment and are in excellent condition. Purge is a nice guy to deal with and has very good communication skills. Definitely earned his place on the Good Guys List. Thanks!!

Likewise to Stevetat, whose payment was so fast that it bordered on precognizance. Thanks for a great transaction...enjoy the mics!

Back