Good films?

Saw the Avengers! Great movie....lived up to all the hype, imo. Had a bit too many funny one-liners thrown in at random times for me, but overall I was very satisfied with it! Cool to see so many superheroes on one screen :)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much Scarlett Johansson was there :p?

I ended up enjoying a day off at home catching up on my gaming and guitaring :D.
finally watched human centipede 2... :facepalm:
I didn't see the big fuss over the first one. But this one bothered me :laughings:
I cannot un-see it :(

Hmmmm I'd say like a 7 or so! Enough to keep me in awe of her hotness :D

:laughings:
Anything below 6 wouldn't be enough, and anything above 9 would be distracting :D
7 is good!

Human Centipede 2 is bad.
I recommend it to everyone just so you know to never recommend it to anyone else. Unless of course you're recommending it to them so they won't recommend it anyone else. Unless of course they're recommending it to others so that they know not to recommend it to anyone either.

And this is how the world turns.

Was watching Woman in Black, started out pretty good, then scared the living shit out of me so I ran up to my hole, rest of the family is still watching. Why do people like scaring themselves so much?

My sons and I are off to see the Avengers tonight.

I remember when the first Avengers comic came out in 1962ish Avengers Assemble!

Made it the the Drive in theater! Not many of those left.

The Avengers was a great movie and we all got some great laughs out of it.

Was so cool to see Harry Dean Stanton had a part in it as the warehouse watchman.

It's just me but I would have loved to have seen Bruce Campbell playing Bruce Banner.

Snap!
I forgot about this thread.

I saw Ted like a month ago. It was alright.
There was a Mila Kunis and a few hysterical parts. So that was nice.
Don't know if I could sit through it twice though.

Unfortunately I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises yet.

Snap!
I forgot about this thread.

I saw Ted like a month ago. It was alright.
There was a Mila Kunis and a few hysterical parts. So that was nice.
Don't know if I could sit through it twice though.

Unfortunately I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises yet.

Mila Kunis makes everything better :D I think you'll like Dark Knight Rises...it was good but imo the 2nd one was better. The supporting characters like Gordon-Levitt and Hathaway are cool though!

I watched The Mist tonight because it was on tv....holy cow that was a good movie. Way better than I was expecting!

I watched all of the Simon Pegg and Nick Frost movies yesterday.
I believe that *Paul* is the best movie followed very close if not tied with *Shawn of the Dead*.

I watched all of the Simon Pegg and Nick Frost movies yesterday.
I believe that *Paul* is the best movie followed very close if not tied with *Shawn of the Dead*.

WHAT?! No Hot Fuzz?! That movie was good :D

I'd say my order was Shaun, Hot Fuzz, and then Paul!

Back