Good CD player?

AbuziveMusik

Hey guys,
im in the market for a good cd player and i was wondering if you would have any suggestions for me. My budget is 800$

Thanks once again
Seb

Features & such...? Anything in particular? Are you using the player's converters, external, etc., outputs, on and on...

Denon, Marantz, Cambridge... There are dozens and dozens of them out there.

There are a lot of companies that are offering cheap but good CD players ... You can check about it on the internet also... You can Google it on internet... Thank you!!!

First they put the internet on computers, now they put Google on the internet -- So basically, with a "computer" and an "internet connection" one can theoretically reach this "Google" thing people are talking about?

Someone really needs to inform the media... This is going to be big.

Yeah it looked like Google was going to buy the Internet, but the Internet ended up buying Google.

First they put the internet on computers, now they put Google on the internet -- So basically, with a "computer" and an "internet connection" one can theoretically reach this "Google" thing people are talking about?

Someone really needs to inform the media... This is going to be big.

Yep! Huge happenings are ahead.
Thanks to Al Gore inventing all of this futuristic stuff. He has tried to inform the masses but the media has kept it hush-hush.

Back