giving my behringer gear a new place

i've got a couple of behringer pedals and some are ok like the compressor but that octave is a load of crap, you get what you pay for...

faderbug said:
i nailed it to my wall to remind me never to buy behringer gear again

the bastards ripped me off 30 bucks!!!

Like you didn't know you were getting ripped off when you bought it? You fooled yourself man. :D

TravisinFlorida said:
... if you see the stuff run away! it's junk.

if you see it run away there's def something wrong with it!!!

:D :D

about the plywood, i'm a seasonal stage builder and for the robbie williams test build we had to use cheap plywood on certain sections of the stage. after two days of (unexpected) rain the corners curled up and the layers started coming apart already!!! i wonder where that plywood came from???

faderbug said:
if you see it run away there's def something wrong with it!!!

:D :D

about the plywood, i'm a seasonal stage builder and for the robbie williams test build we had to use cheap plywood on certain sections of the stage. after two days of (unexpected) rain the corners curled up and the layers started coming apart already!!! i wonder where that plywood came from???

i dun know..........but ours had 'china' stamped on it. of course that got us both spoutin off shit about chinese goods. :p it was 3/4" but only a few layers and the inner layer looked some kind of composite material. wtf? i've never seen anything like that. of course, we let the guys at the lumber yard load it up and didn't realize what we had until we got home. when we took it back, one of the loaders at the lumber yard mumbled "i told them not to sell that shit". :D

Back