Give Me Some Feedback Asap!

you're the deviil :) (snl sketch) I can't really answer you're question that well, I don't really listen to popular music.

I don't listen to popular music much, nor unpopular music either. Thanks for the perky website.

lol..i remember yer "c.d. cover art"....and you my freind are an island unto yerself.....rest assured....unique in its entirety!!!...now be gone with the...as you certainly have evil master plans to attend to....:D

jamal

damn i forgot to listen...lol..

ok .."whores of babylon"...

i had no idea this was rap???....pretty good too...
really good actually..i like the piano loop......i dnt listen t o rap alot so i dont know if yer rhmes are "tite"lol..but it flows real nice.....fades out kinda quick tho....

pleasantly surprised

jamal

Your songs crashed my computer. Was that intended?

Praise Be, I'm resurrected.

Listened to "Satanic Verses". The lyrics and feel are right there, in the bowels of hell, right where they should be. I don't know about it being original in the last year, but, I've heard stuff like it for a long time; Iron Maiden, Gwar, Scissor Fight, Mr. Bungle, The Carpenters et al.

Jon

Sounds like James Taylor to me...

and the paranoid rhetoric at the bottom of the page was a nice touch...

WATYF

:eek:

I would have to second The Carpenters reference.......sounds so much like them that it's almost plagirism.

hey guys DONT get me wrong. i DONT worship or serve SATAN. "EVERYTHING" i am talking about can be found in the bible. thanks for the feedback.

who are the carpenters???????

gwar?????the live shows were SICK but the music didnt appeal to me.

once again thanks for the feedback.

czar

Lot of different kinds of music in the world. I've got one up for evaluation on this thread. But you won't like it :)

Back