Getting the studio back together... What should I use?!

notredamer0789

Nashville Rocker
So I used to have a decent home studio for my band: pro tools le, blue bluebird for vox and other bigger applications, numerous condenser and dynamic mics, couple of pres, and some plugins for mixing. Well the band slowed down a bit and I had to sell most everything to make some extra $! Now we are back in full swing and I want to get your opinion about some nicer things ON A BUDGET lol. I have my 002 rack and pro tools still, but I need some advice on cheaper good gear. We don't have alot of space or mics for the drums, but it does ok for our demos. If you wanna check out what we used to get, we have our last album on our site:

The Chase på Myspace Music

Not a silly question at all haha. Well its more about priority per se than the actual equipment. Alot of the previous gear came with other things and I bought it in bulk. Now I'm wondering what to get first and what to hold off on until later cash comes. What's cheaper "ol faithful" type budget items, much like Naint mics if you're familiar :-D Thanks for the reply!

Back