Getting out of recording sale!

studio23

...Uh?...
All gear is in great shape. Most gear includes original box. Can be picked up in Durham, NC, or contact me for shipping quote.

Digidesign Digi 002 rack factory. $500

Roland VS1680 Digital Workstation w/ upgraded hard drive and 2 effects expansions. $250

M Audio Oxygen 61 MIDI keyboard. $100

Event ALP-5 powered monitors. $250

KRK Rockit 8 Gen2 powered monitors (brand new, still in box) $450

Behringer V-amp Pro. $100

Behringer V-VErb Pro rev2496. $100

MXL 990/991 set. $50

Studio Projects C1 $200

i might be interested in the v-amp...watching one on ebay for a bit cheaper just now

what would the shipping be on it? and can you budge on price?

i might be interested in the v-amp...watching one on ebay for a bit cheaper just now

what would the shipping be on it? and can you budge on price?

Shipping should be cheap because it's small and lightweight. Hard to say exactly without knowing where you live. Everything is open to best offer. I can definitely budge on price

Ok man....im looking at a couple coming in between $90-$100 shipped...Im CA 92103

if you can match or better those Id rather give the cash to you....also would paypal do?

Ok man....im looking at a couple coming in between $90-$100 shipped...Im CA 92103

if you can match or better those Id rather give the cash to you....also would paypal do?

How about $100 shipped? The unit is absolutely like new. It even still has the protective plastic over the display and includes the original box. PayPal is fine.

fair enough...like i said Id rather you got the cash....

pm your details and Ill paypal you

Bump for the Event monitors, I got mine for a little more than this asking price and I was totally happy with the purchase, someone should pick these up. Good luck with the sale.

Adam

Back