Getting lousy sound!!! HELP!!!

Wood you mind telling us what's knot sounding right? That 4x12 usually has a pleasingly woody tone. The guitar's known to have a pleasing timber.

I saw your post, and it makes me pine away for more info. Wood you answer some questions:

Is your sound grainy?
Are you trying to record poplar music?
Is it the timing? Does your drummer just lumber along?
Do you count off each take: one, two, tree, four?

I'm not board with this just yet. Many folks believe that any old sap can be a musician. This is simply doesn't ring true. The road to being a musician is never an annular path. The nuts who think otherwise didn't fall far from the tree.

Aspen no questions, I'll tell you no lies. :eek:

Dave's Awesome Blog

I came here FIR help ‘cause I thought you BEECHES know ALDER shit there is to know, especially you ELDER members. But instead of LINDEN me your knowledge, you all is actin’ like a bunch of ELM-Os. You all must think you is a bunch of stinkASH CHERRY Seinfelds or some shit. You best not LILAC some crack whore with her TULIPS wrapped around some REDWOOD for the rock.

You best CEDAR light before I lay some SUMAC down on your ASH. I’m a cold mo-fo and I chill like it’s TUPELO zero. My motto is if some BEECH ASH ho try to nip you, JUNIPER right back. So EUCAPLYPTUS joint I gots in my hand, pardner. My shit is so fine and so POPLAR, I give a DOGWOOD.

So BEECHES, you know where OLIVE but you best know if you come around my hood, I WILLOW you. You ain’t getting in my house ‘cause I told my brother and HEMLOCK the door. If you is comin’, you best keep it on the down LOCUST the peeps I run with will tell you what I always say, “Someone try to burn me, VIBURNUM right back.” So check yourselves, fools, or I MAPLE a gun and put a cap right in your SPICE BUSH!

Man, forget YEW people!

Last edited:
I came here FIR help ‘cause I thought you BEECHES know ALDER shit there is to know, especially you ELDER members. But instead of LINDEN me your knowledge, you all is actin’ like a bunch of ELM-Os. You all must think you is a bunch of stinkASH CHERRY Seinfelds or some shit. You best not LILAC some crack whore with her TULIPS wrapped around some REDWOOD for the rock.

You best CEDAR light before I lay some SUMAC down on your ASH. I’m a cold mo-fo and I chill like it’s TUPELO zero. My motto is if some BEECH ASH ho try to nip you, JUNIPER right back. So EUCAPLYPTUS joint I gots in my hand, pardner. My shit is so fine and so POPLAR, I give a DOGWOOD.

So BEECHES, you know where OLIVE but you best know if you come around my hood, I WILLOW you. You ain’t getting in my house ‘cause I told my brother and HEMLOCK the door. If you is comin’, you best keep it on the down LOCUST the peeps I run with will tell you what I always say, “Someone try to burn me, VIBURNUM right back.” So check yourselves, fools, or I MAPLE a gun and put a cap right in your SPICE BUSH!

Man, forget YEW people!

We have a winner! That's as forest we should go with this one...

I submit!

JTC111 is truly a sprout from the tree of knowledge.

Times to leaves this one alone.

aaaahhh... over? I was surprised nobody recommended a sound man they knew in Cedar Rapids that would stick to the job until the sound was right

Could the original poster please just say "Plank yew very mulch" and be done with it? :D

Back