Getting in over my head, but loving it

Well..I was going to audition for the lady lead..but I see Strat already snagged that part!:mad:

:D

Actually, I can't do anything at the moment. My PC is poo poo..but it sounds like a blast!..

PS..I think Strat will be perfect in his debut of WhiteStratlet...besides, I think his voice is higher than mine...:eek::spank:
This thing may take the better part of 6 months once I start the animation, so feel free to accept and we will wait to see what developes. Hopefully, a few more of the ladies on the board will see this and want to jump in... I may change a couple bit parts to female.

Hmmm...a scientist sounds interesting-but I would need to have a truly evil motivation!;)
Greed?

My original idea was to retell the origin of The Silver Surfer. The scientist was on a planet that Galactus destroyed, and after being offered a treasure and more power than he has known, he sells out his home planet to feed the beast.

But since I dropped that plan and I am rewriting, the scientist may morph into court counsel or something. I am still figuring things out.

OMG I thought I had destroyed all of the evidence of that mutant Gorty troll-sometimes experiments go much more terrible than you can imagine!!!

Greed?

My original idea was to retell the origin of The Silver Surfer. The scientist was on a planet that Galactus destroyed, and after being offered a treasure and more power than he has known, he sells out his home planet to feed the beast.

But since I dropped that plan and I am rewriting, the scientist may morph into court counsel or something. I am still figuring things out.

Oh Well..scientist or court stenographer-I could make them both truly despicable!!

OMG I thought I had destroyed all of the evidence of that mutant Gorty troll-sometimes experiments go much more terrible than you can imagine!!!

Oh Well..scientist or court stenographer-I could make them both truly despicable!!
You're on! :D

Anyone intersted in doing a back story based on a Star Wars theme? Like going back 1000 years before Darth Vader, to when the Jedi Knights were a bunch of priest types known as Jedi Monks?

The main character will be a female who has the Force, but doesn't know what it is, or how to use it.

I may have to contact ol' George and get a creative license, huh?

Anyone intersted in doing a back story based on a Star Wars theme? Like going back 1000 years before Darth Vader, to when the Jedi Knights were a bunch of priest types known as Jedi Monks?

The main character will be a female who has the Force, but doesn't know what it is, or how to use it.

I may have to contact ol' George and get a creative license, huh?

Actually, if I went this route, you could have the part of the first Sith Lord, Darth Vengeance...

Last edited:
Glad you approve. The character is yours...

Should I post pics of the other characters? I'd have to create them one at a time.

The script will be ready Monday.... :cool:

Back