Gettin a Soundcard

B-Mac_DsP

i am finally ready to buy a soundcard.....i got paid today and have made some money off cd sales so i can get a new card......i will give my list of what i use and all that....i just need you guys imput on a GOOD card at a GOOD price:

windows me
cool edit pro 2
behringer shark dsp mic amp
mhl 990 condensor mic(i believe i got that right)

i am using this to record rap and very litte r&b...... THANKS FOR YOU GUYS HELP!!

www.soundclick.com/bmac

holla

Get you a M-Audio Audiophile, 2 analouge in/out, 1 spdif in/out, 1 Midi in/out, its a great card for about $100.00, The windows XP home upgrade is only $100.00. ME is very unstable!!!!! you dont want to loose you work do you?

Carter said:
Get you a M-Audio Audiophile, 2 analouge in/out, 1 spdif in/out, 1 Midi in/out, its a great card for about $100.00, The windows XP home upgrade is only $100.00. ME is very unstable!!!!! you dont want to loose you work do you?

oh..i ain't know you could just buy the XP upgrade and upgrade from me straight to xp.....man....i damn sho don't wanna lose my work...

holla

B-Mac_DsP said:
oh..i ain't know you could just buy the XP upgrade and upgrade from me straight to xp.....man....i damn sho don't wanna lose my work...

holla

See for a few hundred you will have a nice stable enviroment to work in plus a nice sounding sound card :D

Back