Getagrip Rick

Rick, even though he's on the other side of the world, is about as close as I've gone to meeting another HR denizen in meatworld. He was in Sydney earlier this year (or was it last year?:confused:) for work, and we made vague plans to meet up, but work got away from him and so in the end it didn't happen.

Get better dude! There's still a beer here for ya.:thumbs up:

Man, I was just thinking about him today. I thought that, for once he gets home and is doing some R & R on the couch, I'd send him a copy of 'Dude, Where's My Car?'

Wish I could get away to go down there.

As of tonight Rick was moved back to the hospital due to a problem with a shunt that couldn't be solved at the rehab facility. Rick had a CT scan and apparently briefly opened his eyes during the procedure. Rick has a long road ahead of him.

Thanks for the update C7 man this really sucks... prayers and a ton of good vibes heading Ricks way!

Sucks big time any time of year, but now even more so, heading into the holiday season.

I remember (last year?) him asking about making She-Crab soup for holiday revelers, family and friends. I bet he's a great host and blast to party with. Always good natured here in HR. Has a young best-bud grandson, a family man.

Hopefully he'll get back on his feet at some point. C'mon Rick, you're loved and needed Bud.

As of tonight Rick was moved back to the hospital due to a problem with a shunt that couldn't be solved at the rehab facility. Rick had a CT scan and apparently briefly opened his eyes during the procedure. Rick has a long road ahead of him.

Damn....just what the hell happened?

Back