Get your 10 post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first home setup is arriving tomorrow and I'm like a kid on Xmas eve! I have 2 original songs ready to go I just need my stuuuuuuuff!!

Last edited:
What did you order?

I got a package for 200 bucks from music123 with the Alesis iO2 Express interface, MXL v63m LCD, M Audio Pro3 speakers, mic stand, etc. I also picked up a Shure SM 48-LC it was only 30 bucks and I added the Art Tube preamp.

I'm only recording vocals so this should hold me for a bit, but I already have mic envy and I haven't even tried mine out yet. lol

Last edited:
Wow, great way to make redundant a restriction put in place to require new me,bers to participate in the forums before posting ie: to earn a stripe.
I can understand the eagerness to post but also the need to demonstrate that the poster isn't a drop in.

Wow, great way to make redundant a restriction put in place to require new me,bers to participate in the forums before posting ie: to earn a stripe.
I can understand the eagerness to post but also the need to demonstrate that the poster isn't a drop in.

Although some are spamming, a lot of them are actually participating in this thread. So it's all good.

I got a package for 200 bucks from music123 with the Alesis iO2 Express interface, MXL v63m LCD, M Audio Pro3 speakers, mic stand, etc. I also picked up a Shure SM 48-LC it was only 30 bucks and I added the Art Tube preamp.

I'm only recording vocals so this should hold me for a bit, but I already have mic envy and I haven't even tried mine out yet. lol

It's a good start.

Well if I'm going to make a random post, then I would like to recommend everyone check out the album "Humanistic" by Abandoned Pools. Particularly, the songs "Suburban Muse" and "Sunny Day"! Brilliant melodies and arrangements! Wonderful production on the album overall, too.

And funk fans should check out Stanton Moore's trio albums! Keith Carlock also has some great stuff with a group called Rudder.

Is it just me, or does Radiohead's 'older' stuff (prior to Hail To The Thief) sound better than any of the more recent albums?

Moving this to a more appropriate thread...it rather looks like romper room here...

Last edited:
"If you were my husband, I'd poison your tea!"

"And if you were my wife, I would drink it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back