"Get It Together"...new style for me

bout time u start makin some hot sh*T

lol, yo its hot. all u need is the best MC on the web (me) to lace it. sent me the instrumental.

Stray, I'ma keep tellin you this until you do it. You need to get a manager and start shopping your tracks. Your sound is very ready.... The first one I couldn't see anybody on it. It's sounds more like a score, but I ain't a MC so what does my opinion mean. I haven't tried this yet, but I heard that going to indy film festivals is a good way to get your music on film projects. The second one... That chop was crazy. I know you don't mess with samples to often, but it still was hot.

Thanks for the feedback everybody.

Preciate the encouragement Murdock. I'm starting to get my marketing game up...I got some stuff in the works right now. I'm actually thinking about getting a Taxi membership at the moment.

I don't really know anything about managers and there's not much of a scene in Buffalo. I've heard you can work with out of state managers, so I guess I could look into that.

Yes sir....

Get it together...
Sound quality is tite dogg.... Mix is real nice.. Really electric... Drums are really working on this.. Like the percussion over the snar!!!.... Melodies cool.. Not really noticing a new style tho.... I can tell this is a track ya produced dogg...

Summer...

No doubt on dat sample... nice flip on the sample... Like how ya chopping dat ish... used the synths behind it to help to... Drums particularly the percussion is dope... Dope track dog...

Raticus...

YES! YES! That's what I'm talkin about. Do you. That's what I learned. Put all genres of music together. Like you said "Get it together"! I'm feeling what is going on in the forum. Ya'll stepin it up!!!
We gonna have a massive producer team in a min the why cats are going on this forum!

Push hard and move foward....

Hey, stray411. Can I link that free beat on my site? I'm feeling that.

Last edited:
mmmmhhhmmmmm, im definitely feeling it. Like someone before said, the track is just itching to have Busta spit on it, or an emcee of that caliber. Its quite nice.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I guess I'll try this style out some more.

BeatsBuY said:
Hey, stray411. Can I link that free beat on my site? I'm feeling that.
Definitely.

Back