Fyre + Noddy Beats = OMG.... just listen

That wasn't too harsh...or harsh at all. Believe me, I get way harsher shit than that.

No disrespect, and I'm sure you can get harsher...............

But, you ain't putting up anything better than what was just posted, so you obviously need to grow......If I'm wrong, I apologize! If not, post some of your nicest creativity and then you can clown me as well!!!!!!:p

Physical is a hater straight up..he acts like he is a BEAST..but uhhhhhh

Oh come on now...it's not like I said "you suck, stop rapping", I just said that it was a little bit slow. Besides, if I was being a hater all the time I wouldn't be "blessing" one of your beats right now. :D

No disrespect, and I'm sure you can get harsher...............

But, you ain't putting up anything better than what was just posted, so you obviously need to grow......If I'm wrong, I apologize! If not, post some of your nicest creativity and then you can clown me as well!!!!!!:p

Well I wanna record something good but I haven't really had the time to try things...I'm still new, I mean I just got a mic like last month.

Last edited:
What part of Ma are you in?

I got an AT4050 you can have. Meet me downtown:D:D:D:D

I live in Shirley (I know, sounds like a rough place...I run da fuckin streets there), it's like 40 minutes west of Boston.

And are you serious? That's like a $500 mic...and you're gonna give it to some random kid?

I live in Shirley (I know, sounds like a rough place...I run da fuckin streets there), it's like 40 minutes west of Boston.

And are you serious? That's like a $500 mic...and you're gonna give it to some random kid?

Shirley is not not rough, stop playin......Unless you talking about MCI Shirley or that Souza Baronowski Maximum lockup facility. I didn't know people even lived in Shirley except for inmates.............

I won't give you the mic, I was just kidding! But I'll let you Bless it if you show me your skillzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Back