FW-1884 Owners !

Oh, I'll be there alright. I'll probably post the link in the Sonar forum too. There are quite a few folks in there using and asking questions about the 1884. BTW, I listened to your other song the other night but didn't reply yet. You've got some pretty good mixing going on man. The vocal wasn't as good on the new one (you said it was scratch) but the style of music was more to my liking. I'm gonna listen again when I get some time.

Thanks Steven. I'm looking forward to hearing some of your stuff. When are you going to get around to posting one of yours ? :cool:

I may post a couple of songs once I've kind of gotten use to the Sonar thing. I really haven't done all that much with it so far. Sonar doesn't even have an audio metronome and I'm not a midi kinda guy, so I haven't devised a way to get a click track yet. Think I'm just getting lazy in my old age. I don't really even listen to much music anymore. Yawn! I'll get around to it one day. :D

I hear ya.

Seems I spend way too much time listening to other music and surfing web sites when I know I should be working on stuff. If it wasn't for the fact that my wife would kill me if I just let all that stuff sit around, I might never get anything done ! :eek:

My wife thinks I'm nuts. I've got a bedroom crammed full of junk. Drum set with mics stuck in the ceiling, big desk for the recording junk, a great big old Kustom 88 piano with an Ensoniq ESQ-1 on top of it, guitars in there and out in the hallway, etc... and wishing for more. But it generally all just kinda sits there. I like looking at it all better than actually playing with it. But I don't have anyone to play music with now and it's kind of boring doing everything yourself. But it's my only form of entertainment that I actually participate in so she doesn't say much as long as I spend some bucks on her too every now and then.

Back