Furman RP-8 Power Conditioner - MINT (NYC Area)

theodd

Noise in your audio sucks. We used the RP-8 to help get rid of it. Unit is 8 months old and in PERFECT condition. They currently sell on Musiciansfriend.com for $49.99. We are looking for a firm $27.50.

Pic:
http://homepage.mac.com/theodd/Centralstation.jpg

(Description From Musiciansfriend.com)

Provides 8 switched outlets on the rear panel for plugging-in rack components. Protects rack gear up to a 15-amp load with high-voltage varistor surge and transient suppressors. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of electronic pollution. For safety, a circuit breaker is provided on the rear panel that trips if the total load from all outlets exceeds 15 amps or 1,800W. Single rackspace.

Features:
• 8 switched outlets on rear panels
• Circuit breaker protects rack gear up to a 15-amp load or 1,800W limit
• High-voltage varistor surge and transient suppressors
• An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent line noise

Paypal is ok but the buyer will have to pay the 3% Paypal fee. Otherwise cash or MO is great. I’ll split shipping costs with the buyer so shipping will only be $7.50 to anywhere in the US.

Please don’t hesitate to email me with questions at wadesauctions@mac.com. I will also give out my cell phone to potential buyers. We are in Rutherford, NJ so if you live in the city you are more then welcome to come out to pick up your goods. I won’t have access to a car so delivery is not possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back