FT: Fender Stratocaster MIM for Les Paul knockoff or hollow/semi hollow body gtr.....

Give me more specifics on the strat. Maple or rosewood, what finish, etc.. I'm kinda tired of my Epi LP, but I doubt I'd do an even trade. It's pretty nice, and has a 70's (non-coil splitting) DiMarzio Super Distortion in the bridge. I'll probably either put new pickups in it, or trade for another LP-type, but I'll give it some thought. I've already got a MIM strat with a maple fb, but I've been thinking about getting a rosewood.

I just remembered that I do have a 335 knockoff, an Agile, natural maple, gold pickups and hardware including gold Grovers, rosewood board with block inlay. I go back and forth on being tired of it, and it's my only hollowbody, so again it may or may not be available.

On second thought, never mind. I'd have to play yours first and I'd have to absolutely love it, so never mind. I've already got several Squire strats that I've been meaning to mod.

I apologize. Sorry to have wasted your time with the posts.

Good luck.

I've played this guitar myself. It is a solid instrument. As dastrick said...it is a MIM, but I believe it's just a good set of aftermarket pickups away from a hot little guitar.

Good luck on the sale!

FWIW, if you're looking for an LP knockoff, try finding a mid-80's Vantage Spirit in good shape. They usually go for not much more than a hundred bucks on ebay. Great guitar, amazing pickups, dirt cheap. I've got one and you can't have it. :D

I have a Chinese Les Paul Surprise complete with the name Gibson on the headstock, Made in USA on the back and a fake Gibson serial number. Pickups have been replaced with PRS DragonII humbeckers. Guitar is black and in exc shape except the selector switch needs to be replaced and I have the switch. Comes with hard Gibson Case.

I'm really leaning towards a hollow body or semi-hollow body. I played an Ibanez today which was ok, but I REALLY want to play an Epiphone Dot Electric. Man those things look sweet and get awesome reviews.

Thanks for the offers so far. Keep em' coming.

Back