FT: AKG Perception 220 for Boss DD-5 (or higher)

Purge

Traitorous Usurper
Edit: for the HR gang, I'll do 100 bucks shipped on the mic.

AKG Perception 220 in perfect condition with case, shockmount, extra elastic, your mom, manuals, etc. I need a Boss DD-5 delay pedal in good working and cosmetic condition...higher models (DD-6, 7, 20:eek: will work too, don't really care. I just need to get one of the Boss delay models that'll work with a tap tempo footswitch.)

I've got some other crap lying around too, and will gladly entertain other trades for your crap. ADAT Blackface with assloads of hours on it, lots of rack rash, and when I took in to Music Go Round, it threw out the -du- error code. This supposedly means that the dew sensor got a taste of humidity that the machine didn't like and (according to most websites) should work fine when it dries out. Here's the problem: I live in Colorado, and it doesn't get humid here. I hadn't plugged this in in a few years, but I used to use it all the time and it worked just fine. But trade at your own risk.

I also have a heavily modded Behringer 10 channel mixer. Here's the mod: it doesn't come with a power supply. Without any way of turning this mixer on, it could very well be the best sounding Behringer mixer ever made.:D

Attachments

• IMG00130.jpg
    IMG00130.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
HR discount...for you guys, the mic is $100 shipped. That's a pretty good deal...;)

Back