FS Yamaha HS50M's (pair)

mrwillsi3

Hey everyone,
I've got a pair of Yamaha HS50M's for sale. They are all but brand new. They have about 4 or 5 hours on them and then went back in the box. The reason for this was they just didnt have enough bottom end for the type of music i was mixing. They each come with their box, power cord and manual. Neither of them have ANY type of ding/scratch or anything else on them (pictures are below)

They were purchased new from Guitar Center back in July and were selling for $250 each at the time. I'd like to sell both for $325 or best offer...

For payment I'd prefer paypal but if that doesnt work for you, I'm sure we can work something out.

If you have any questions or offers...E-mail me at: Greatone3457@aol.com , post on this threat or PM me. Heres the pics...

Attachments

• full view.jpg
    full view.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 79
  • back close.jpg
    back close.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 81
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 78
  • price tag.jpg
    price tag.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 79
I've been looking into a set of these and I have to buy them on time but if you haven't bought a new set yet I'd suggest you shop around. If you paid 250.00 each, you over paid. Sweetwater sells them for 199.00 each. and Dell sells them for 179.00 each. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just hoping you will take my advice on researching your next purchase very carefully. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

I've been looking into a set of these and I have to buy them on time but if you haven't bought a new set yet I'd suggest you shop around. If you paid 250.00 each, you over paid. Sweetwater sells them for 199.00 each. and Dell sells them for 179.00 each. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just hoping you will take my advice on researching your next purchase very carefully. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

I appreciate the advice. This was from a few months ago...I beleive the GC guy cut off some of the price to get it closer to $200, but they were listed at $250 is what i was saying...and thanks for the welcome!

Happy holidays everyone....ive had some offers but still no final sale...anyone with a serious offer, email me!

Back