FS: Two Ludwig Snares....

girlthatdrums

Will trade either of these for a 3x13 Black Beauty from any era, or sell for best offer. Please don't ask me for a price, best offer means whoever offered the highest!

First is a 1965ish Ludwig Pioneer 6.5 that I've redone. When I got it, it had a horrible paint job. Underneath was originally a blue/silver duco, a shame that whoever painted it did. I redid it in a satiny black enamel and also repainted the interior white (someone painted it black with some really thick paint). It's got a new set of Puresound blasters and basically untouched snare heads as it's been sitting on the shelf ever since. I didn't remove the badge, but there is some white overspray from the interior repaint on the inside of the grommet. You could most likely remove it, it was on my list of things to do but I didn't get around to it. Has all original hardware, except broken muffler was replaced by same era muffler. (baseball bat white felt)

944623406_f0be9c4a51.jpg

Second is a 80s/90s maple/poplar shelled 6.5 8 lugger. It was originally a rocker drum (which from the era, shares the same shell as the classic line). I redid the wrap with black/silver/black glass glitter and put tube lugs on it. It no longer has a badge, this was replaced by a die cast screw type grommet. Also has a new set of Puresound blasters and a slightly used Powerstroke 3 head, which honestly, is not my favorite head. An emperor X or Sudio X would make this drum sing.

412186495_d1d20b3d1c_o.jpg

Back