FS: Two AKG C414 B/XLS

darnold

Back again and this time I have decided to sell my beloved AKG C414 B/XLS microphones. These are not the XLS but the B/XLS versions. This is one version previous to the most current model now. It offers the digital pattern switching/pad/low cut.

I think these are just around 2 years old and are practically new. They have only been used a few times which is why I dont need to own them. Im hoping someone can make better use with them.

Both mics include the case, shockmount, foam screen, pop filter, cover, and even the certified testing sheets. Model numbers are not concurrent but the frequency graphs are near identical.

Asking for $700 each plus paypal and shipping charges. Willing to discuss offers. Both mics are excellent condition. Work and sound great. Will sell individually or in pair. Local pick up available as well.

Please PM me for more details. (PS Kitchen items not included ;) )

C414_01.jpg

C414_02.jpg

C414_03.jpg

C414_04.jpg

C414_05.jpg

Yah its really too bad i have to sell these again.This is my second pair that I have owned and someday ill probably wish I had them again. They sound great and are extremely versatile. But today I need to channel the energy elsewhere. :)

HA :laughings: Just kidding - I had a Stereo pair and simply loved them .....
The person who gets these will be on cloud nine.

Back