FS: Toontrack EZDrummer + Vintage Rock EZX

warble2

Not an expert
Season's Greetings all,

I'm looking to sell my EZ Drummer DVD as well as my Vintage Rock EZX DVD. Great application and sound, but don't need it here in the home studio anymore. I contacted Toontrack via email, and was given permission to do a license transfer. What needs to to happen is that I need to send Toontrack the buyers info (name, address, email address and phone number), and they will process the license transfer. This will give the buyer a clean slate and all normally available authorizations.

It's up to me to point the buyer to the Toontrack EULA (they provided an URL), and to let the buyer know that after the transfer, it cannot be transferred again - to anyone.

So, that being said, I'm asking $100 for both DVD's and will ship for an added $10 to anywhere in the lower 48 US states. No international shipping (enough headaches this year from trying this on eBay). I'll take PayPal as payment and won't charge for the fee's. Both DVD's have serial numbers imprinted on the packaging (all original packaging). The EZ Drummer application will come in the original cardboard sleeve and the Vintage EZX comes in the original DVD clear case.

I'm on the good guys list here (as both warble and warble2) and have a 100% positive rep on eBay as wgbmi. After payment, I will send the license transfer request immediately to Toontrack (as soon as I'm provided with the buyers info), and will keep the buyer in the loop with all communication with Toontrack. I can also provide the email text from the email I received from them granting permission.

If interested, email me at: wgb at gearedwebsolutions dot com (you know what to do with the at and dot, right?). I will be in here, so PM's are fine too, but email would be the best option.

Warren

Back