FS: The whole shooting match

chris-from-ky

I'd prefer one buyer take all but, I may break it up if I get serious attention on most items. Prices do NOT include shipping and I only accept U.S. Money Orders or Certified Checks. Continental US only. I hope you like what you see. Prices are roughly retail minus 25% cause items are mildly used by me in a smoke free home studio. If you live close to Frankfort, KY and want to see it first, let me know. Here's the list.

Alesis HD24 w/ LRC, 2 caddies, and 100gigs: $1150

Behringer DDX3216 w/ one adt16 card and sandisk memory card: $250

Shure KSM32 w/ shockmount, pop filter, and case: $375

SKB ATA 8sp. case with furman deluxe power strip: $175

Behringer HA4700 PowerPlay headphone Amp: $75

Tascam CD7000 CD Burner w/ remote: $375

Onstage six pack of tripod Mic Stands with booms and carrying case: $75

Mid Atlantic 3sp. Rack Drawer: $50

Buy it ALL and I'll throw in all the cables I have that goes with this stuff AND knock off another $125 making the price $2400 plus shipping.

I'll entertain questions. Sorry no pics but this stuff looks great other than very minimal rack rash from loading it up. Of course it all works perfect.

PM if you're serious. If you're not then please don't waste my time.

Thanks!!!!

I forgot I have a couple sets of AKG K270 Headphones too and I'll take $150 for both or if you buy the Package the whole price is now $2,500 Plus Shipping.

If you DO split it up, I'd take the DDX3216. I'm assuming it's working fine. Thanks.

Rick,
Yes, the DDX as well as all the other gear is in perfect working order. If I decide to split it up, you'll have dibs on the DDX. I'll let you know. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks Chris. I'd like it if you would inform me either way as I'm looking to purchase something within the week. This would be ideal for what I need, but if you decide not to break it up, I understand and I'll go with my other choices. I'd just appreciate you keeping me and whoever else posted on your decision so I'm not left wondering. Also, if you could let me know what shipping to 02382 might be, if needed, that would be great.Thanks again.

Rick,
So you're saying you need to know by Friday? I may have a decision by then. Shipping Fedex (according to their website) would be $24.43. I really need this money and I fear that breaking it up would limit the potential profits. On the other hand, you're the only interested person I've had contact me so, it would appear that keeping it bundled is equally limiting.

Sorry for my indecision. I'll let you know something soon.

Cool. I'm not trying to pressure you. I know what it's like (I'm selling a bunch of stuff also). I'd have to transfer some funds from my Paypal account is all (since you don't do Paypal) and that takes a few days. Thanks for keeping me posted.

I've decided to hold off from selling. Sorry to you, Rick. I hope you haven't missed other opportunities while waiting on me. I wish you luck in your search.

Thanks all,
Chris

No problem, Chris. I'm glad you've decided not to sell your gear. I hope that's a good thing for you. Keep me in mind in the future for that mixer if things change. Thanks.

Back