FS: Tech 21•NYC: SansAmp PARA DRIVER DI

jeff0633

Hi folks. Selling this as new Sansamp para driver DI. I just bought this new about a month and a half ago and have used it literally about 15 minutes, haven't had a chance to record much since. last night I found out about the YOU ROCK GUITAR midi controller and couldn't help myself, I have wanted a midi guitar for years, so I bought it and need to sell this to offset the cost. This has warranty card and it has not been registered yet, perfect shape, tin box papers and all. This is one killer direct box for bass, electric guitars, and Acoustic guitars, basically with a sansamp built in as well. here are some awesome vid reviews on this incredible unit.

For electric guitar
Tech 21•NYC: SansAmp PARA DRIVER DI with electric guitar - YouTube

For Bass
Tech 21 SansAmp PARA DRIVER DI: Bass - YouTube

For acoustic
Tech 21 SansAmp PARA DRIVER DI: Acoustic guitar - YouTube

as you can see, this thing is incredible, just go read some reviews on google.
I paid 200 dollars for this unit, and I used it 15 minutes, and will sell for $150.00 and and 8 dollars shipping to the lower 48.

I have sold two Golden Age pre 73 preamps here, and many Items over on gearslutz, including several deals with Haskell Brooks. I have been a member here for years.

I have a 663 feedback 100 percent positive score on Ebay. This will go on Ebay in a couple days if not sold here. Email me for a pic if you want one. email is guitar0633@yahoo.com Hope someone here wants this, as I just paid for my midi guitar with bill money, lol. Seeing these videos again makes me want to keep it and sell something else. You could also just PM me here.

Thanks

Back