FS: Taylor 414CE with hardshell case and accessories...

WATYF

...happier than you.
Up for sale is a Taylor 414CE. This is the 414 model with a cutaway and the Fishman Prefix pickup. It includes the Taylor hardshell case. I'm also including a black leather guitar strap, a Dampit humidifier, a pair of Elixir strings, and the tool used to adjust the truss rod. This guitar has been very well cared for by its original owner (myself) and is usually kept in its case with the Dampit. It sounds great and plays great... the only reason I'm selling it is because I just bought another acoustic, and I can't afford to keep them both.

This guitar has been used in a number of recordings I've made over the years. You can listen to it in action in the following clips. You'll notice that it can take on a number of different tones based on the kinds of strings I use and how I process the audio. Sometimes I want it to sound very bright, and sometimes I want it to sound a little more dark. This mostly depends on which sound you prefer and what strings you end up using.

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Sample 4

Sample 5

Sample 6

Sample 7

Here are some pictures. As you can see, it's in very good condition. The only blemishes are at the very end of the body, and I've shown a closeup of those in the pictures.

Full front

Soundhole

Fishman Pickup

Headstock

Body

Blemishes

Back

In Case

Case

Asking price is $1100 plus actual shipping (from 63043). Please email me with any questions.

WATYF

So I'm assuming you wouldn't want to trade for a diff. Taylor? Haha. It's gorgeous man. The only reason I'd sell mine is cause yours has a cutaway.

you know... a couple of months ago I would have... I was looking to trade just to try something "different"... but now that I've gone and bought another acoustic on a whim, I gotta get some cash out of this one so I can afford to keep the one I just bought. :D

WATYF

Back