FS: Speakers

He almost had me going with the Air Supply album inclusion....

C'mon people... Have we learned nothing from previous posts?

Remember the Golden Rule: If an offer seems too good to be true, you can usually bet the Behringer.... IT IS!!!!

I wouldn't send this guy a dime until he posts a picture of Pete Townsend poking speakers... And it had BETTER include a torn piece of cardboard with his screen name written on it with a Sharpie so we know it's real...

Hand's on the other foot now isn't it Mr. Awesome-Internet-Speaker-Salesperson???

Just who do you think you're dealing with here?

:cool:

Speakers Are History

SPEAKERS ARE SOLD TO POUPHOLE!!
Pouphole won with a private bid and requested to be anonymous.
Turns out the rare Air Supply Seasonal album, known as ASS, completed his/her? collection!!!
He/She also said the blown/torn speakers would perfectly compliment the new Fender Relic setup! I hope it gives you the "paid your dues" look Pouphole!!

Hope there's no hard feelings to the rest of you who were rejected. :o

What came out in the end? Can you say $7,000+ trade up?
My skeptisim was thwarted by emailing the infamous Sothebys Auction house the below jpg. of this rare Album misprint and the Sotheby response was "I wouldn't believe it if I saw it in person!!!" Thats how rare this Misprint is I guess?

And to show my appreciation to everyone........
FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS!!

PLESE DO NOT MAKE PUBLIC OFFERS ON THIS ALBUM.

Attachments

• Pepper up down.JPG
    Pepper up down.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
no, sorry...but used guitar strings are selling pretty well I've heard.

people who like the Fender Relics buy used & broken strings. This helps maintains that "i played the shit out of this thing for years" look.
...I now sell all my crusty and broken strings on Ebay to these crazy people.

do a search > Fender Relics if you don't believe me.

emrghoti said:
How about a trade? I have an entire roll of used toilet paper.
I think you can sell this on Ebay too.

NO BACK BIDS. Sorry.

Pouphole, FED EX required boxes to the speakers/ album, so I sent them via US Post Office who didn't require boxes, should save you about $5!

Back