FS: Sonodyne SM50AKs & MBox Pro + PT9 & iLok

lank81

Hi Guys,
I've got a few things up for grabs. All of the gear is in either Great or Brand New shape. Also, each piece of gear is only 2.5 months old.

Up for grabs:
(PR) Sonodyne SM50AK monitors - Great sounding monitors and best you could buy for under 1k for top quality. Price: 600$ Shipped & PP'd - comes with everything but original boxes.

Shure SM7b - Everyone has heard of this workhorse. Only used once. Comes with everything. Price: $SOLD$

MBox Pro + PT9 & iLok - A great system w/ 4 inputs and additional input capability. Avid upgraded the conversion and Pres to match the Duet & Babyface units. Definitely a great little system to get you up and running to record a full band (piece by piece of course). Price: 750$ Shipped & PP'd

PM for pics or interest

Last edited:
I'd split up the MBox and PT if anyone is interested in buying just one or the other. Also, open to trades for the following:

Nice 1x12 or 2x12 Guitar Cab
Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister 18 Head (possibly combo)

Price Drops + Additions!

Hi Guys,
I've got a few things up for grabs. The first is the Avid MBox Pro - newest version. It comes with box, papers, and Pro Tools 9 w/ iLok. Everything is in near mint condition and is only about 4 months old.

Price - 600$ Shipped & PP'd

Next up is a Shure SM57 w/ carrying case & clip. This is about 4 months old as well and has only been used once. This is in near mint condition.

Price - 70$ Shipped & PP'd

PM if interested in anything.

Back