FS:Slightly damaged ESP LTD EC1000

jonnyc

I'm selling a guitar that was given to me as partial payment for some recording I had done. The guitar has about a 3/4" gouge at the very bottom of the guitar along the back edge. It's purely cosemtic as the guitar still records great but I know how much my fellow homerecer's demand perfection. The guitar is the amber sunburst finish with the jb/59 zebra duncans and is absolutely stunning besides the 3/4" long gouge(maybe half an inch wide at the most). Item ships in hardshell case. It ships from St. Louis MO and I'm asking $350 shipped from 63052. Paypal preferred.

BTW, IMHO, and I know it may be somewhat biased, but I feel this guitar beats the pants off anything from Epiphone and most of the other LP style guitars.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

I really need to sell this ASAP, I have bills due and it has to go.

Ok, this guitar will be available until tomorrow morning. I actually have it sold to a buyer at gearslutz for $400 but he wants me to ship the guitar to him then send me a check and I'm very hesitant to do that. I even clearly stated in my ad over there that paypal was prefered but he insisted which makes me even more nervous. I already have a suitable box for the guitar and case so it will be securely shipped. My paypal is jscurt7997@aol.com and I'm on the good guys list several times. Help a brother out.

Hhhmmm

Mr JOhnn C e send me first your gracious Guitar aXE and I promise I will give you half of my unclaimed Zimbabwe royal fortune. All it needs is to you to send this a small deposit of this ESP guitar Axe, and then you will be MillunAIR. The govermant dos not allow me you to undersrnad this trtansaction so amake sur NOT o tell any the Auhotities or as it will be the enD of our orgasmic TRnasaction.

Love Sincerely

Ambassacor to Banking ZimbaBwe

Joe Honestworthy

Mr JOhnn C e send me first your gracious Guitar aXE and I promise I will give you half of my unclaimed Zimbabwe royal fortune. All it needs is to you to send this a small deposit of this ESP guitar Axe, and then you will be MillunAIR. The govermant dos not allow me you to undersrnad this trtansaction so amake sur NOT o tell any the Auhotities or as it will be the enD of our orgasmic TRnasaction.

Love Sincerely

Ambassacor to Banking ZimbaBwe

Joe Honestworthy

Yeah that's funny and all but not the reply i wasw looking for. How about you send me the million first, make the fake check out to "Cash" and help me obtain a fake ID and I'll consider it.:D

Korea, and if you're still in, Columbia was it?, I'd consider driving it to you to avoid the added expense. It's a really nice guitar, I just REALLY need cash right now and don't even know how to play a chord.

:(:(:(Is that a NO then?

Back