FS: Shure Beta52 kick/bass mic - 100 USD + shipping (comes with hard case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonbmerrill

the end of unreality
- the hard case can also house a few other mics.

its in perfect shape.

we can work out shipping to any part of the world. USA preferred.

you probably want to email me since i dont normally check here:

jasonbrianmerrill@gmail.com

I need money for a down payment on a car. badly.

wait, was the first reply sarcastic? I thought this was actually a pretty good deal?

i really cant lower it anymore... :confused:

I think its a hell of a deal...probably the cheapest I have ever seen one.....I gave $115 for mine and up till now, That was the cheapest I had ever seen one....and to throw in a case too....

well, im pretty desperate. any money i can get in my hands before monday would be helpful to convince this guy to hold the car a bit longer.

I have a few good transactions (and none bad) here at Homerec

No problem. Right now I'm spending my "spare" money to build a new PC & mixer. A new mic just isn't in the budget...although....I wonder how the wife would like a nice Beta52 for mother's day.............?????????????????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Uh, I'd better not.:D

for future replies:

i AM desperate, but i wont sell this thing for less than 100 dollars, and shipping is on the buyer, its already a steal @ this price.

I have an offer from a guy in england over at the cockos (reaper) forums to buy it at this price if i still have it around the 19th, but im looking to sell it before then so i can have the cash in my hand for the down payment. the more money i have the better ;)

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=35614

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back