FS: Selling off my gear

Beezoboy

Home Recording Guru
I haven't been on here in quite a while and its with heavy heart that I am selling the rest of my gear. I went from being heavily into studio/live music around 2005 to realizing that I was better suited for another line of work. I now work in IT at a good company and don't see myself doing much more than a podcast in the near future. I want to get some extra money to upgrade a bathroom in our house, so I have decided to sell my microphones and remaining rack gear that have been taking up room in a guest bedroom closet. My girlfriend is an amateur photographer, so I had her help me get some high quality photos of my gear which will accompany each item.

Please feel free to look me up and you'll see I was a fairly active member years ago. Also, I now live in Thurmont, Maryland so all shipping will originate from that location. All items will be shipped via USPS flat rate Priority Mail unless we agree to some other terms or size becomes an issue. Payments will be via Paypal only. Also, I'd prefer to keep the shipping within the continental United States, although I will consider international shipping if you make a good case for it. All items listed in US dollars.

Here is the list of what I am selling:

*Microphones*

Peavey PVM 520i - $100
A versatile kick, bass, floor tom, etc microphone. Comes with hard case and windscreen and is in excellent condition. Photos here

Audix OM5 - $75 (2 available)
A good utility mic. They are hyper-cardoid pattern and good for toms, live vocals, snare, and many other things. Condition on both is excellent. Photos here

Shure SM58 - $50
Classic live vocal mic. Enough said. In good condition. Photos here

Studio Projects B1 - $75
This is the original with no pads on the body. Its in great shape. Its pretty neutral and can be used for overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, and for other acoustic sources. Comes with clip. Photos here

*Rack Gear*

Alesis Micro Limiter - $35 (two available with rack tray)
Trashy limiting at is best. Each comes with original AC adapter. Also one has original box and manual. Photos here

Fostex MN50 - $40
Actually a 4 line mixer. Has a limiter on the output that smashes in a cool trashy way. Its battery operated! Photos here

Roland SIP-301 Bass Preamp - $75 *SOLD*
Good for direct bass. This one is scratched on top and has scratchy pots. It works though. Not too bad for a 30 year old preamp. Photos here

Behringer HA4400 headphone amp - $75
It works fine and does a decent job. In perfect condition. Photos here

PM me to buy. Shipping is NOT included in the prices above. We'll determine shipping once you PM with what you'd be buying. Please ask general questions in thread. First come, first serve.

I'll try my best to ship out no more than one business day after receiving payment.

Thanks,

P.S. Weeks ago, I posted this thread with more gear on it at Gearslutz. This is the remaining gear from that post. I am making this disclaimer so that no one who might be a member at both sites thinks this post is fradulent.

-B

Last edited:
Back