FS: Rode NT5 (pair), Studio Projects B1

pianosaur

$275 shipped for the nt5s (no case or clips, but they're in perfect condition)

$65 shipped for the b1 (first edition.. again no clips or case)

i'll miss em enormously but i've got some bills to take care of real quick.

i'm interested. can i talk you down at all? i can get these on ebay for about the same price with all the goodies like clips and windscreens and whathaveyou.

buyers beware!! i paypal'd this guy for the nt5s on saturday and have heard nothing back from him after repeated emails asking if he received the payment. i've filed a claim with paypal, so hopefully i will get the money back...

RightOnMusic said:
buyers beware!! i paypal'd this guy for the nt5s on saturday and have heard nothing back from him after repeated emails asking if he received the payment. i've filed a claim with paypal, so hopefully i will get the money back...

He never responded to my PM. I deleted the PM yesterday.

if it was within a month, you'll certainly get your money refunded...

he has x amount of days to provide shipping info etc to paypal

I'm amazed at your lack of trust. A Paypal claim was filed 2 days after he paid because I hadn't emailed him back yet. I'm issuing him a refund.

I appreciate the negative rep points as well. I will continue to post on this board but I will be putting you on my block list.

dispute was filed 4 days after payment. this was also after 2 emails and 1 or 2 PMs on this board went unanswered. dispute was escalated to a claim after another email went unanswered. i'm sorry things turned out this way, but going MIA for a week after i send you a couple hundred dollars is NOT cool no matter how you slice it.

Back