FS: RNP, DMP3, and (2x) RNC

aznwonderboy

FS: RNP, DMP3, (2x) RNC, and Grace 101.

I'm in the process of upgrading my vocal chains so I'm letting go of some low and mid level preamps and compressors that have served me well.

M-audio DMP3 (good condition. some scratches) = $100 + shipping.
FRM RNC (Mint condition)= $110 + shipping

Just added: Grace 101 (good conditon. Silver face. Un-original but compatible power adapter) = $370 + shipping

FMR RNC (good condition. some scratches)= $100 + shipping sold
FMR RNP (Mint condition) = $360 + shipping sold

All items are in good working condition.
(Shipping is $10.70 for RNC and $15 for DMP3 / Grace... within the U.S.)

I accept reasonable offers on multiple items. PM me.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for a RNP to pop up on here so long!

Interested, how much is shipping to zip code 97089? And how is the quality? Still works, any cosmetic blemishes?

Also PM sent!

I'm in the process of upgrading my vocal chains so I'm letting go of some low and mid level preamps and compressors that have served me well.

m-audio DMP3 (good condition. some scratches) = $100 + shipping.
FMR RNC (good condition. some scratches)= $100 + shipping
FRM RNC (Mint condition)= $110 + shipping
FMR RNP (Mint condition) = $360 + shipping sold
*Grace 101 (good conditon. Silver face. Un-original but compatible power adapter) = $370 + shipping

All items are in good working condition.
(Shipping is $10.70 for RNC and $15 for DMP3 / Grace... within the U.S.)

I accept reasonable offers on multiple items. PM me.

Do you still have the RNCs? If so I'll entertain the thought of purchasing them.

:cool:

Got the RNP. Did some test runs with it (I thought one channel was out but it was a bad cord....explains why only one channel on my headphone amp worked!). Did some DI bass comparisons, RNP is noticeably fatter and deeper sounding. Ran my drum overheads through there, didn't compare to my Firestudio but they sounded clearer. So happy times!

Shipping from Houston, Texas to anywhere in the 48 states is $10.70 for the RNC. I'll take Paypal as long as it's not from credit/debit card.

Shoot! I think that is how my paypal is set up. But I'll have to ask my wife she set it up. what is wrong with paypal set up that way?

Anywho....I'll still take the RNC just a matter of working out the details.

:cool:

Back