FS: RME Multiface, ADK CE, AT 4060, Sonar 4 and 5, PT 7 Power!, lots of mics, etc.

Strave

Just a little new year cleaning...

RME Multiface - fair condition and super reliable with the 15 ft cable and cardbus - $500 (I can throw in a racking tray too if you want).

ADK CE Tube Multipattern Condenser microphone - beautiful sounding mic with case, shockmount, pop filter, etc. $875 (retails for $1600)

Audio Technica AT 4060 Tube Condenser microphone - Basically brand spanking new... taken out of the packaging 1-2 times to test it. - $650

Sonar 4 Studio with manual - $95

Sonar 5 Producer with Sonar 5 Power (book) - $165

Pro Tools 7 Power (book) basically brand new- $20

Audio technica Pro 25 microphone - $35

EV RE 16 (good condition) - $120

EV RE 18 (good condition) - $140

Kurzweil AX 1000 strings sampler rackmount thingy - $130 (sounds great)

Various cases for stuff (email me).

Email me at contact@scmrecordings.com or send me a PM if you're interested.

Will charge pretty close to actual shipping.

Thanks!

Don't want to piss on anyone's shoes but, can you sell Sonar? Seriously just currious. I'm running version 6 now but I've got several older verions that I might want to unload but I had it in my mind that you can't sell it since it's licenced to the original purchaser?

No offense...seriously.

I'm not sure... I assumed it was but I never really checked. I bought sonar 4 off of ebay so I know it's at least possible (and common) through that venue.

punkin said:
Don't want to piss on anyone's shoes but, can you sell Sonar? Seriously just currious. I'm running version 6 now but I've got several older verions that I might want to unload but I had it in my mind that you can't sell it since it's licenced to the original purchaser?

No offense...seriously.

short answer, yes.

you have to transfer the lisense thru the web page.

punkin said:

No offense...seriously.

If you have previous versions due to upgrading then you cannot transfer the license from a previous version. If you are selling your most current version because you just don't want to use it anymore - that may be possible, I don't know.

giraffe said:
short answer, yes.

you have to transfer the lisense thru the web page.

This is bad information. Sonar is non transferrable and non re-sellable, period. Feel free to contact Twelve Tone and they will give you this information. Or see the Sonar forums.

Thanks for the info.

Update:

I don't have anymore cases for sale of any type.

Things that are not for sale anymore (for various reasons): SONAR, the multiface

Things that have been sold: AT4060

Make me offers on the rest!

Thanks.

Back