FS: RME Fireface 800

cawhite12

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I've got an RME Fireface 800 for sale that is only about 2 1/2 months old, and is in perfect condition. It comes with all the original everything (box, manual, cables) I'm asking $1150 and that includes all of the shipping to the U.S. If you're outside the U.S. and you're interested I'd be willing to split the shipping cost with you or something. I usually use Paypal, and would like to if that's a possibility, but can do something else if need be. I'm going to a smaller setup to do just personal recording, so I don't need all that this has to offer. Hope someones interested, this is a great piece of gear that's basically brand new, and hasn't been used much.

Last edited:
One more bump. I put it on ebay HERE. The bidding starts at $1000.00 and will go to whoever wants it. Hope someone on here is in the market for one, could save a bit of money on it. Thanks for looking.

I don't really need it. I'm scaling down my recording setup considerably because I just don't do as much recording as I thought I would be. It certainly has nothing to do with the unit, it's amazing, but more than I really need at this point. However, I did get a message this morning to do a session in a couple of days, so I pulled it off of ebay. Sorry about the link up there that will send you to an item that has been pulled. I wouldn't be able to sell it and get a replacement unit in time to do a recording, so I need to hang on to it through the weekend at least. If you're interested, pm me and we can chat about it.

yeah I know :p In my defense though, I had it on ebay ready to sell, but then got a message about doing a session, I could still pull it since there were no bids on it yet. I would still prefer to sell it to someone on here and not even mess with the ebay thing, so if someone is interested, let me know, and maybe we can make a deal.

Back