FS: Recording Studio & Home (Australia)

Sen

Hello,
My home with the recording studio is up for sale.
This is once-in-a-life-time opportunity to buy your self a lifestyle that we all dream about.
The studio is basically new, having been completed only 2 years ago. It is built separately from the house and is fully soundproofed and acoustically treated.
I can comfortably say that it is one of the best designed and built private studios you'll ever find being sold. You can easily track drums or screaming amps in the beautifully sounding Live Room at 2am, without being worried about waking up your family or neighbors!
The studio comprises of an entrance hallway Incl. tea/coffee making facilities, bar fridge, m/wave oven , 38 m2 live room with 12-18 foot ceilings, 27 m2 control room (with same height ceilings as LR and a 12 foot false/cloth ceiling below) and a toilet. Both, LR and CR have split system air conditioners installed.

The house is a three bedroom brick veneer, fully renovated bathroom and toilet, ducted heating and cooling with beautiful gardens and 1000L water tank.
The studio and house share a BBQ/entertaining area (family room opens up to it via sliding doors), with the BBQ being connected to the main gas line.

I never thought I would be selling this property, but life takes different turns and in this situation my loss will be someone's gain.
This is a unique opportunity to work from home and do something that you LOVE.
For an average Melbourne's house price, you can have a beautiful home and a world class recording studio that is 2 steps away from your front door and you will never have to pay residential or commercial rent!! Work at your own pace and actually, enjoy life! Swim and surf the best beaches in the world!!

Situated in Melbourne's outer north, in a quiet court location looking out to green rolling hills just across the road, yet being only a 20 min Citylink drive from CBD and 8 minute drive from the Melbourne Airport, this is a DREAM COME TRUE.
The sale can also include current studio equipment if needed.

I am posting a few photos of the place which probably don't do it justice but just to give you an idea.

For all enquiries, please email me at senad@infazestudio.com or call 0425 862 045 or just PM here.

Thank you!kfhkh

P.S. The actual studio business is not for sale, just the buildings.

Half way up the driveway

house016640x480.jpg

House and studio entrances

house015640x480.jpg

Studio entrance & BBQ area

house013640x480.jpg

Studio047640x480.jpg

Studio043640x480.jpg

Studio_new031640x480.jpg

Studio_new033640x480.jpg

It does look wondeful.
The company I work for in Texas has some positions in Australia as well....

I don't think I could talk my wife in leaving her family behind....

thanks guys...I hope it finds someone who'll love it as much as I do...
C'mon Tom..who asks wives anything these days :D:D
Happy New Year!!

Back