FS: Pro Tools M-Powered 7.1 $140

quietb03

FS: Pro Tools M-Powered 7.1 $140 or best offer!

Selling my copy of Pro Tools M-Powered because I recently sold my M-Audio Interface and no longer have any need for it, including iLok usb adapter and all software that came with the package. Selling legit copy no burned cd's. My ebay name is quietb03 if you wanna see that I'm a trustworthy seller.

Last edited:
did you register it in your name? i might be interested.

edit: i've never used protools before-- sorry for my ignorance. i imagine you had to register it? i've heard about ilok transfer fees-- like $25 or something-- is that the same for this?
i'd like to be sure that this could be registered in my name if i bought it so i'd be eligible for tech support, upgrades, etc.
if that is all doable, i am very interested in this
thanks,
koj

I am bumping this up because I had to back out of this deal. This guy has answered my questions very well, but I had some reservations primarily about working out a mutually agreeable shipping situation (I've had a lot of trouble with FedEx and UPS lately and have never used DHL). This is an amazing deal and someone should jump on this! I am a dirty ho.

ill buy this in like 1 to 2 weeks if you still have it. for $140 would this work with my delta 1010lt?

wp001 said:
ill buy this in like 1 to 2 weeks if you still have it. for $140 would this work with my delta 1010lt?

I will keep you informed. As far as I know M-Powered is compatible with all M-audio interfaces.

ya well the m-power protools 7 that came with my interfaces didnt even work with it which is odd

Back