FS or trade: Studio Projects VTB-1 preamp and Presonus Bluetube DP2 2ch. preamp

$90 shipped (U.S.) for the SP.
$130 shipped (U.S.) for the Presonus.
No boxes or docs for either. The VTB is 1 is missing one rubber foot. I think it works, but haven't used it in years, so I'll make sure to test it before shipping.

I'm interested in two SDC mics for drum overheads as well. Would pay some extra cash on the trade for higher quality. Let's wheel and deal!

Just one pair of 81's left if you want them but I have no need for anymore preamps would have to be a cash deal.

Ah man... so tempting, those are sweet mics. Unfortunately, I just don't have that much cash. I gotta stick below $300 on my sdc pair purchase. I've got my eye on a pair of Audix adx-51s. Any experience/thoughts on those?

I found a matched pair of M-Audio Pulsar IIs that I'm gonna give a shot. They were $150 for the pair, so I think they'll hold their value even if I don't like them. I may contact you about those SM81s if these Pulsars don't work out.

Yeah, definitely the Pulsar IIs... I've heard the first version of those mics were quite crappy, though I never experienced them myself. I'm really tempted to give the MXL V67n mics a shot too. I like the specs (no mountain on the high end of the frequency response graph) and have been impressed with the value of the V67g.

Back