FS: Naiant Mics

takk

Selling the following Naiant mics, $125 takes all:

MSH-1 - matched pair
MSH-1K - Quantity of 3

That's a total of 5 microphones for $125. These mics have seen light use over the past six months. Due to my own "gear lust" I have way more microphones than I would ever use. So I'm starting to off load. I was going to sell these about 3 months ago, but decided to keep them for a while, no I have to let them go.

I will only ship to the US, via USPS. Shipping will be charged at cost with no handling fees. You tell me if you want it shipped regular ground, priority, express, etc...

- Takk

Last edited:
This may be the first time the fabulous MSH mics have shown up for sale here.

MSH-1 - matched pair - $45
MSH-1K - Quantity of 3 - $80

That's a total of 5 microphones for $130.

WOW.....getting all mics at one time is a great deal.

If you get them separate it will cost you $125.00 :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can't you get a brand new pair of MSH-1's matched for $50? $45 for a set that aren't new isn't that great a price, imho. that's only $5 off...for second hand.

I'm going to buy these mics, but I'd rather pay $5 more and get brand new ones...unless you'll lower the price.

Reactions: apl
I think it's nicer to question people's pricing in an IM...

MSHilarious has a certain turnaround time and shipping costs, so you could consider those as factors in the desirability of the mics at this price.

I usually am happy to put my money in the hands of a private seller as opposed to a big music company, but of course in this case, Naiant is every bit a part of our community, too.

Thank you for pointing this out, Obi-won. We all know MSHilarious at Naiant makes fantastic mics at a very affordable price. And due to this fact there are times when orders can take a while. This was a big consideration when pricing my Naiant mics for sale.

And if someone thinks the price is too high, they don't have to buy them from me.

They might be so inexpensive that there would be almost no demand for used.

They might be so inexpensive that there would be almost no demand for used.

Makes a good business model for Mshillarious.

I have a pair and they are useful. I bought a second pair as a spare, just because they're so tiny I know I'm going to step on one, sit on one, accidently eat one, etc..

Back